SO SWEET! BREAKFAST IN BED! I love him so much! He does so much for me.
This is for you Ryan, the love of my life.
I love everything about you.
Thank you for making me laugh, even when I am grumpy.
Thank you for telling me that you think I am pretty even when I don't think I am.
Thank you for telling me you love me.
Thank you for your hugs and kisses, when I am happy or sad.
Thank you for taking me on a hike that day (even though I was way outta shape) and getting on one knee. :)
Thank you for taking me to the temple to be sealed together for all eternity.
Thank you for taking care of me.
- for making me dinner, (and doing the dishes most of the time) and taking care of the bills. i want you to know i appreciate everything you do. EVERYTHING!
I love you honey! FOREVER!
I am so happy you asked me to marry you! I will always love you.
I am not sure what exactly I did to deserve you, but I am sure grateful I have you.
Thank you.

3 comments:
cute... i want pancakes.
i'm glad you FINALLY got a picture of his gourmet, perfectly placed dinner plates. and more importantly... i'm glad you got to eat another one of his chef specials.
I have a bunch of pictures! i just dont post them all! he is going to make a cooking book :)
Post a Comment