we are officially moved! finally finally and completely. although, it's kinda bitter sweet. i don't think that it's hit me quite that we may never make it back to logan. sad. i liked that cute little town. it was pretty good to us. the neighbors... uh... not so much. glad to be away from there. loved walking around the town, it has some cool old towny look to it.
hey, so let me just say to ALL of you... you should never ever ask someone if they are in a motherly way, prego, pregnant, preggers, have a bun in the oven... or however else you say that someone is with child, unless you are absolutely positive. just don't. take it from me who's landlord asked her if she was (i don't have a being in my womb, if you didn't catch that).
we are living out of a horse trailer. all of our things were stuffed to the max in that little guy. amazing really. hope we don't need anything out of the front of it for a while. thanks to his parents we have a place to stay for now until we get things situated. and all figured out.
love love working from home. grateful for our jobs. we are blessed with so many things. and i am happy because we are blessed :)
xoxo
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're back close by! There are some girls that I went to school with that are totally down for starting a book club. Wanna?
I thought that was funny when you said you didn't have a being in your womb...you are so cute, Charly. I will tell that landlord to keep his mouth shut. I'm glad you are all done moving, hopefully you guys get things figured out soon :)
Post a Comment