i don't think i have ever shared this, but i love art. my favorite are of faces. most of my best are in pastel and my very favorites are of my cousins, but i gave them to my aunt and uncle. i scrounged around and found some of my art, most is from my high school "ap art" class.
these are a couple of my favorites that i have...
i just decided i really need to start up again especially because my uncle asked me to do some in charcoal of his kids. i figured it's time to get back in the zone.. so i found a picture of me and my nephew, picked up my drawing pencil and got my grove on. this is what it looks like so far...
now i need to find a place to collect more supplies and such.



3 comments:
I am so glad that you have started back up with your art! I always loved looking at your art and photography! I really think you should go to school for it. If not school do like community crash coarse classes on it. I would be willing to look into it for you! Keep up the good work!!!!
so the boys came running over to the zebra picture and i didn't even ask them too... they were like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. they were super impressed that you were the one that did that. way impressed. way way way ippressedento.
CHARLY! I had no idea you did things like this! AH-MAY-ZING! Love it!
Post a Comment