Monday, April 29, 2013

30, 31, 32, and 33 weeks


^^^ 30 Weeks ^^^
as of April 4th


^^^ 31 weeks ^^^
as of April 11th

^^^ 32 weeks ^^^
as of April 18th


^^^ 33 Weeks ^^^
as of April 25th

 Baby girl is supposedly over 4 pounds and passed the 17" mark.

Are you starting to see a little bit more comfort clothing overriding? Seriously... I got to a point where I dress up only once a week (for church) and the rest of the time I'd kill for a pair of sweats.

I'm getting bigger and bigger and the time is getting closer and closer. 
It's crazy to think that I am really this far along. I don't have much time left! 
Ryan is getting closer to finish the co sleeper for her to sleep in. That's a pretty important project to finish before she gets here. It's beautiful.
We finished our Hypnobirthing class, well minus our private class that will be closer to when I'm 37 weeks. We LOVED it! Our teacher was awesome. It was so much fun and it makes me excited for labor. I am planning on it being nothing short of amazing.
We had a baby shower that was hosted by 2 amazing friends of mine. I felt so loved with all those that were able to make it. I am seriously so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. With all of their help, we feel so much more prepared.
It's so fun to watch this baby girl move now. Because there is less room I can see her kicks and jabs and punches. She's a wild one.
Some days Ryan get's really shocked by how big my belly looks. Sometimes it's not very gradual to him... sometimes it's all of a sudden BIG. And he will comment on that. It's pretty funny. 

We love her so much.

For those of you who are wondering... we still have NO name for her :)


1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Sam you look so cute!! You have such a cute little belly! :) I'm so excited to see you at your baby shower up here!