Monday, September 23, 2013

Everly's Blessing Dress/ 3 Months Pictures


Everly turned 3 months old September 21st.
She smiles all the time. She has giggled a handful of times. I caught her first big belly laugh on tape! She holds her head up so well now and can stand for a long time. She is such an easy baby. Only cries when she needs something. She loves her daddy. Can't take her eyes off him when he comes home.
She is growing up so fast. She is now over 11 lbs and 21 inches long. We love her!

My friend Angie and I made her blessing dress.
My friend Emma made her adorable headbands.
My friend Kortney made her shoes.

Everything turned out so perfect!

3 comments:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

This dress is absolutely beautiful!!! :)

Unknown said...

She looks like an angel! Her dress is gorgeous but does not compare to the sweet baby wearing it...I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her. :)