Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Everly Sue - 5 Months


November 21st Everly turned 5 months old!
As of November 18th, her papers say she weighs 12 lbs 8 oz, but I swear the scale said 12 lbs 13oz.
So I'm not sure about that.
I think they measured her at 25 inches long.

Everly is still such a good girl. She is a sweetheart. She is starting to get a little bit of anxiety around people she doesn't know, but she usually smiles at everyone.
She can sit up pretty well on her own if i prop up something behind her.
I think she is getting interested in food, because she is very interested when we eat.
She still loves her daddy. She gets so happy when he gets home. Great big smiles for him.
She loves to play with my mouth when she is nursing.
She likes to smack her hands around, so watch out when you hold her.

We are loving every moment with her. She is our little doll.


No comments: