Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome to the world Winnie Margaret


^^ The fist time I saw her face. ^^ 


Winnie Margaret
Born November 16th, 2015 at 8:17am
Weighing 6lbs 14oz
19" long

The following pictures were taken by my sister, Sierra. She did such a great job!



The following photos are taken by Bella Baby Photography



Winnie's birth was so much easier than Everly's. It was so much more relaxed. It was a planned C-section and everything went great! We were both excited to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. I asked my midwife to tell us if it was a boy or girl, but I didn't even hear her, I heard Ryan tell me, which I couldn't be more happy about. It was sweet to hear him be the one to tell me. Winnie is so extremely loved, especially by her big sister. Everly adores her. We all do.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Love this! So glad everything went well! She is adorable... I've been waiting for this post! :)