Monday, January 4, 2010

the lights!...

Ryan and I went to Salt Lake to see the Lights at Temple Square.
The pictures were not all that great, but you'll get the idea.
Some of them are real blurry... those are the ones that Ryan took
without using my head as a tripod.


 
 



This one was funny, cause I had to get up on Ryan's shoulders
to take the picture, and right when I snapped the shot,
the lights went out! Talk about just in time!...


 
 
 
 
Not exactly sure what he is looking at... oh maybe it was
this...


This guy was out playing the bagpipes.
Ryan knew what it was... like a mile away.
I was so sure it was a trumpet.
Should have known not to argue with someone who
used to play them.




 


This was a Nativity, it's kinda hard to tell though.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the lights at Temple Square! But I haven't been to see them in years...hopefully soon we can make it down and take the boys to see them, they would love it! One of our friends actually used to help put them up, not a job I would enjoy-my fingers would freeze & fall off! Hope you guys are doing great!

Micaela said...

Charlie, I am kind of freaked out that you have my name on your friend's list....
just kiddin! That's how I got all of my friends too! haha! I just think that it is cute you thought to apologize, shows what a sweet person you are.