Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Christmas Time and New Years


This Christmas we were extremely excited. Kids make Christmas really fun. I couldn't wait for Everly to wake up Christmas morning.
We went up to cut down a Christmas tree, it's tradition. Everly started counting on this trip. Aunt Sia and I would say one and she would say, "teeoo"... and then we would say three and lift her up by her arms.





We went to the Botanical Gardens for the first time. It was really pretty. Everly loved the "yites".


Christmas day was super cute. Everly loves her kitchen. We didn't realize how little she would be to it. She can't reach the facet. LOL. She was making up some eggs right away. She also got a magnadoodle, books, and some new Disney movies.


Everly and I got matching PJ's and Ryan got Bronco pants and a sloth shirt. He looks sweet in it.
Ryan got some hunting gear for Christmas. I got a new coat, boots and diaper bag.


We love dressing her up for holidays. This year she was our little elf. :)

For New Years we were invited to my sister in laws super fun party. We stayed up all night to ring in the new year. Even Everly!


No comments: