1/21/2015 she turned 19 months. She still doesn't weigh very much. As of January 13th 2015 she weighs 17 lbs and she is 30" tall. Pretty tiny.
*UPDATE:* 2/11/2015, she weighed in at 19 lbs.
She is talking up a storm. It's too hard to tell you everything she can say now, but a few of my favorite things she says are, "jjoosh" (juice), "gah-ket" (chocolate), "mahk" (milk), "pie" (five), "bubbies" (bubbles), "c-uh-lies" (colors, in other words, her crayons) UPDATE: she just now started saying "cuh-luhs" (colors), "I yuh-you" (I love you), "meese" (mess), "bew" (blue), "lellow" (yellow), "eyelow" (hello), "diddle diddle" or "liggle liggle" or "leh-leh" (toes) "nack" (snack), "woot" (whoops), "no da doo" (no thank you), "butt" (button), "why" (away or put away), "weh eh go?" (where'd it go?), when she is looking for something or someone she will call for it, "oh dadda, oh momma, oh puppy!", "hey" is another thing she says a lot. she rolls her l's and t's when she says belly or potty.
recently she has been asking to sit on her potty. nothing really happens, but it sounds like a start to something.
she can say almost every animal sound I can think of.
she knows a few colors. purple "puh-ple", blue "bew", yellow "lellow", white "why", red "bed".
she started climbing. on everything.
We took a swimming class called water babies. It was really fun for her and I.
^^Makeup Artist ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment